Indulge in Over 75 Delicious Pancake Recipes that are Sure to Make you Smile, Shipped Right to Your Door
Pancakes with Blackberries, Strawberries, Figs and Powdered Sugar Recipe
These fluffy pancakes are piled high with fresh blackberries, strawberries, and figs, making them the ideal sweet breakfast treat. The powdered sugar on top adds a sweet touch and a pretty finishing touch.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the milk, egg, and melted butter.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the pancake batter onto each pancake pan.
- On each pancake, top with blackberries, strawberries, and fig slices.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake and the edges start to firm up.
- Cook until the other side of the pancake is golden brown.
- Rep with the rest of the batter and fruit slices.
- Warm pancakes should be served with powdered sugar on top.
Norpro Stuffed Pancake Pan
Pancakes Make People Happy
Emoji Smiley Face Pancake Molds
Cornmeal Pancakes with Blueberries and Strawberries Recipe
Mini Cherry Pancakes Recipe
Carrot Cake Pancakes with Oranges and Bananas Recipe
Old Fashioned Pancakes with Strawberries, Oranges, Pears and Raspberries Recipe