Ensures Smooth and Even Distribution of Your Pancake Batter Onto Your Griddle or Pan
Matcha Pancakes Recipe
These Matcha Pancakes are a tasty and unique take on traditional pancakes. The matcha's subtle bitterness complements the sweetness of maple syrup or fresh fruit toppings perfectly.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, matcha powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, egg, and vegetable oil in a separate bowl.
- Whisk together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Over medium heat, heat a nonstick skillet or griddle.
- Pour the batter into the skillet or griddle using a 1/4 cup measuring cup.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface and the edges begin to dry, then flip and continue to cook until golden brown.
- Rep with the remaining batter.
- Serve hot with desired garnishes.
Gotham Steel Pancake Maker With Double Sided Frying Pan
The Big Pancake Cookbook
Dash 8' Express Pancake Griddle
Stack Happy Cookbook
Blueberry Pancakes with Jam Recipe
Buttermilk Pancakes with Bacon, Blueberries and Maple Syrup Recipe
Pancakes with Figs and Chocolate Recipe
Walnut and Raspberry Pancakes Recipe