72 Sweet And Savory Recipes For The Perfect Stack, Shipped Right to Your Door
Sourdough Pancakes with Bananas and Blueberries Recipe
These sourdough pancakes are a great way to use up any leftover starter. They're fluffy, tangy, and chock-full of sweet bananas and juicy blueberries.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sourdough starter, flour, and milk until thoroughly combined.
- Combine the egg, mashed banana, blueberries, baking soda, sugar, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Stir until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- For each pancake, spoon about 1/4 cup batter onto the pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles appear on the pancake's surface.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- Continue with the remaining batter, adjusting the heat as needed to avoid burning.
- If desired, top with additional blueberries and maple syrup.
Norpro Stuffed Pancake Pan
Pancakes Make People Happy
Emoji Smiley Face Pancake Molds
The Pancakes Cookbook
Fluffy Pancakes with Bananas, Butter and Maple Syrup Recipe
Pancakes With Strawberries, Blueberries, and Maple Syrup Recipe
Pancakes with Strawberries and White Chocolate Chips Recipe
Pancake Stack with Bananas and Chocolate Syrup Recipe