Make up to 6 Perfectly Round and Evenly Cooked Pancakes at the Same Time
Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes with Blueberries Recipe
Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes with Blueberries are a delicious breakfast or brunch option. The combination of tangy lemon flavor, nuttiness of poppy seeds, and sweetness of blueberries creates a delicious and unique flavor profile that will leave you wanting more.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, poppy seeds, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the buttermilk, egg, melted butter, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a separate mixing bowl.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until they are just combined.
- Fold in the blueberries gently.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- When the skillet is hot, ladle 1/4 cup batter onto each pancake.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake and the edges begin to dry.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until the pancake is golden brown.
- Continue with the remaining batter, adjusting the heat as necessary.
- Warm pancakes with butter and maple syrup.
Emoji Smiley Face Pancake Molds
The Pancakes Cookbook
365 Ultimate Pancake Recipes
Gotham Steel Pancake Maker With Double Sided Frying Pan
Pancakes with Strawberries and White Chocolate Chips Recipe
Pancake Stack with Bananas and Chocolate Syrup Recipe
Pancakes with Chocolate and Honey Recipe
Buttermilk Hotcakes with Bananas and Blueberries Recipe