Includes 4 Molds in Different Emoji Designs
Homemade Mini Pancakes Recipe
These homemade mini pancakes are a tasty breakfast treat that the entire family will enjoy. They're quick and simple to make, and their small size is ideal for little hands. Serve with your favorite toppings for a breakfast everyone will enjoy.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the egg, milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until they are just combined.
- Warm a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Drop small amounts of batter onto the pan with a small cookie scoop or spoon.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake, before flipping and cooking for another 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- Repeat until all of the batter is gone.
- Serve with butter, syrup, or other desired toppings.
Norpro Stuffed Pancake Pan
Pancakes Make People Happy
Emoji Smiley Face Pancake Molds
Traditional Homemade Pancakes with White Chocolate Shavings Recipe
Fluffy Pancakes with Bananas, Butter and Maple Syrup Recipe
Pancakes With Strawberries, Blueberries, and Maple Syrup Recipe
Pancakes with Strawberries and White Chocolate Chips Recipe