Make up to 6 Perfectly Round and Evenly Cooked Pancakes at the Same Time
Buttermilk Pancakes with Bacon, Blueberries and Maple Syrup Recipe
Enjoy these fluffy buttermilk pancakes for breakfast or brunch with crispy bacon, juicy blueberries, and sweet maple syrup. The sweet and salty flavors will definitely satisfy your taste buds.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Separately, whisk together the buttermilk, egg, and melted butter.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Overmixing will result in tough pancakes.
- Over medium-high heat, heat a nonstick griddle or frying pan.
- Set aside the bacon after it has been cooked until crispy.
- Pour the pancake batter onto the griddle or pan using a 1/4 cup measuring cup.
- Add a few blueberries to the top of each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface and the edges begin to dry out, then flip and cook until golden brown on the other side.
- Serve the pancakes with maple syrup and cooked bacon.
Pancakes Make People Happy
Emoji Smiley Face Pancake Molds
The Pancakes Cookbook
365 Ultimate Pancake Recipes
Fluffy Flapjacks with Honey, Apricots and Red Currants Recipe
Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes with Nutella Recipe
Apple Pancakes with Cinnamon Recipe
Homemade Mini Pancakes Recipe