Includes 4 Molds in Different Emoji Designs
Mini Cherry Pancakes Recipe
Mini cherry pancakes are the ideal breakfast treat. The fluffy pancakes are studded with juicy cherries and are quick to make.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Separately, beat the egg, then add the milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Avoid overmixing.
- Incorporate the chopped cherries.
- Melt butter in a nonstick griddle or skillet over medium heat.
- Using a small cookie scoop, drop batter onto the griddle/skillet.
- Cook until surface bubbles form and the edges begin to dry, then flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve warm with more cherries and maple syrup on the side.
Wicked Good Pancakes
Pancake Batter Dispenser And Mixer With Blenderball
Pancakes, Crepes, Waffles And French Toast
Presto Electric Pancake Griddle
Mini Pancakes with Walnuts and Strawberry Jam Recipe
Banana Pancakes with Blueberries Recipe
Keto Pancakes with Strawberries and Blueberries Recipe
Peanut Butter Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe