Insanely Delicious Savory And Sweet Pancake Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chocolate Hotcakes with Chocolate Chips Recipe
With the addition of cocoa powder and chocolate chips, these chocolate hotcakes are a delicious twist on traditional pancakes. Ideal for a scrumptious breakfast or brunch.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Incorporate the chocolate chips.
- Heat a ladleful of batter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the hotcake's surface, then flip and cook for another minute, or until cooked through.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
365 Ultimate Pancake Recipes
Gotham Steel Pancake Maker With Double Sided Frying Pan
The Big Pancake Cookbook
Dash 8' Express Pancake Griddle
Homemade Mini Pancakes Recipe
Sourdough Pancakes with Bananas and Blueberries Recipe
Nutella and Peanut Butter Pancakes Recipe
Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes with Blueberries Recipe