This Versatile Pan Allows you to Create Delicious Pancakes Stuffed with Your Favorite Ingredients
Keto Pancakes with Strawberries and Blueberries Recipe
These fluffy keto pancakes are stuffed with juicy strawberries and blueberries, making them a tasty and healthy breakfast option.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and melted butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and combine well.
- Fold in the blueberries and strawberries.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- For each pancake, spoon 1/4 cup batter onto the skillet or griddle.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with extra strawberries and blueberries on top.
Dash 8' Express Pancake Griddle
Stack Happy Cookbook
Holstein Housewares 6-Section Pancake Maker
Wicked Good Pancakes
Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes with Blueberries Recipe
Pancakes with Chocolate Syrup Recipe
Chocolate Pancakes with Mini Marshmallows Recipe
Chocolate Pancakes with Chocolate Chips Recipe