Discover a Year's Worth of Pancake Recipes to Start Your Day Off Right, Shipped Right to Your Door
Rainbow Pancakes Recipe
These brightly colored pancakes are ideal for a fun breakfast or brunch. They're simple to make and will brighten your day.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, egg, and melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Divide the batter evenly among six bowls.
- To each bowl, add a few drops of food coloring and stir until the desired color is achieved.
- Warm a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Scoop batter onto the pan or griddle with a 1/4 cup measuring cup.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake, then flip and cook until the other side is golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, wiping the pan or griddle clean between batches and reapplying cooking spray.
- Enjoy the rainbow pancakes with your favorite toppings.
Holstein Housewares 6-Section Pancake Maker
Wicked Good Pancakes
Pancake Batter Dispenser And Mixer With Blenderball
Pancakes, Crepes, Waffles And French Toast
Chocolate Pancakes with Mini Marshmallows Recipe
Chocolate Pancakes with Chocolate Chips Recipe
Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes with Strawberries Recipe
American Hotcakes with Bananas and Chocolate Syrup Recipe