This Versatile Pan Allows you to Create Delicious Pancakes Stuffed with Your Favorite Ingredients
Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes with Nutella Recipe
Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes with Nutella are a delicious weekend breakfast or brunch treat. The tangy buttermilk complements the sweet blueberries and chocolatey Nutella perfectly.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Whisk together the buttermilk, egg, and melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Whisk together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in the blueberries gently.
- Over medium heat, heat a nonstick skillet or griddle.
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter into the skillet.
- Cook the pancake until bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook until the other side is golden brown.
- Garnish with Nutella.
Pancakes, Crepes, Waffles And French Toast
Presto Electric Pancake Griddle
Norpro Stuffed Pancake Pan
American Hotcakes with Bananas and Chocolate Syrup Recipe
Mini Pancakes with Chocolate Shavings, Blueberries and Sliced Almonds Recipe
Traditional Homemade Pancakes with White Chocolate Shavings Recipe
Fluffy Pancakes with Bananas, Butter and Maple Syrup Recipe