72 Sweet And Savory Recipes For The Perfect Stack, Shipped Right to Your Door
Fluffy Flapjacks with Honey, Apricots and Red Currants Recipe
These fluffy flapjacks are a fruity twist on a classic pancake recipe. Dried apricots and fresh red currants add flavor and color, and honey adds a sweet and sticky finish.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, melted butter, and egg.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Mix in the apricots and red currants.
- Melt butter in a large skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- For each pancake, spoon 1/4 cup batter onto the skillet.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the surface of the pancake is bubbly and the edges are dry.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until the pancake is golden brown.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve the pancakes warm with honey drizzled on top.
Pancake Batter Dispenser And Mixer With Blenderball
Pancakes, Crepes, Waffles And French Toast
Presto Electric Pancake Griddle
Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes with Strawberries Recipe
American Hotcakes with Bananas and Chocolate Syrup Recipe
Mini Pancakes with Chocolate Shavings, Blueberries and Sliced Almonds Recipe
Traditional Homemade Pancakes with White Chocolate Shavings Recipe