Creative Pancakes That Are Perfect For Every Day, Shipped Right to Your Door
Mini Pancakes with Star Fruit, Figs and Strawberries Recipe
These mini pancakes are ideal for a festive breakfast or brunch. The star fruit, figs, and strawberries give the dish a burst of flavor and color.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Warm a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- For each mini pancake, spoon 1 tablespoon batter onto the pan.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the edges begin to dry and the surface is bubble-covered.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes on the other side after flipping the pancake.
- Repeat until all of the batter has been used.
- Sprinkle slices of star fruit, figs, and strawberries on top of each mini pancake.
Wicked Good Pancakes
Pancake Batter Dispenser And Mixer With Blenderball
Pancakes, Crepes, Waffles And French Toast
Presto Electric Pancake Griddle
Chocolate Pancakes with Chocolate Chips Recipe
Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes with Strawberries Recipe
American Hotcakes with Bananas and Chocolate Syrup Recipe
Mini Pancakes with Chocolate Shavings, Blueberries and Sliced Almonds Recipe