This Versatile Pan Allows you to Create Delicious Pancakes Stuffed with Your Favorite Ingredients
Pancake Stack With Chocolate Syrup and Raspberries Recipe
This chocolate syrup and raspberry pancake stack is a decadent breakfast or brunch option. The fluffy pancakes are made from scratch with simple ingredients and topped with rich chocolate syrup and fresh raspberries for a fruity burst.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the center and add the milk, egg, and melted butter; mix well.
- Over medium-high heat, heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan.
- For each pancake, spoon 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle.
- Cook until both sides of the pancakes are golden brown.
- Stack pancakes on a plate, drizzle with chocolate syrup, and top with raspberries to serve.
Norpro Stuffed Pancake Pan
Pancakes Make People Happy
Emoji Smiley Face Pancake Molds
Rainbow Pancakes Recipe
Mini Pancakes with Star Fruit, Figs and Strawberries Recipe
Fluffy Flapjacks with Honey, Apricots and Red Currants Recipe
Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes with Nutella Recipe