The Ultimate Collection of Delicious and Easy-To-Make Pancake Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Mini Pancakes with Walnuts and Strawberry Jam Recipe
These mini pancakes have a nutty flavor from the walnuts and a sweet flavor from the strawberry jam. They make a fun and tasty breakfast or snack.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, egg, and melted butter.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Fold in the walnuts.
- Warm a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Scoop batter into the pan by tablespoonfuls and cook until the edges start to dry and the surface is bubbly, about 2 minutes.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown on both sides.
- Warm with strawberry jam on top.
Gotham Steel Pancake Maker With Double Sided Frying Pan
The Big Pancake Cookbook
Dash 8' Express Pancake Griddle
Stack Happy Cookbook
Sourdough Pancakes with Bananas and Blueberries Recipe
Nutella and Peanut Butter Pancakes Recipe
Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes with Blueberries Recipe
Pancakes with Chocolate Syrup Recipe