Ensures Smooth and Even Distribution of Your Pancake Batter Onto Your Griddle or Pan
Pancakes with Figs and Chocolate Recipe
These pancakes are a decadent and delicious breakfast treat. The marriage of sweet figs and dark chocolate is a match made in heaven. It's ideal for a lazy weekend morning.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, egg, and melted butter.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Scoop 1/4 cup batter into the skillet and spread it out evenly.
- Top the batter with 3-4 fig slices and a few chocolate chips.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake and the edges begin to firm up.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes after flipping the pancake.
- Rep with the remainder of the batter, figs, and chocolate chips.
- If desired, top with extra sliced figs and chocolate chips.
Emoji Smiley Face Pancake Molds
The Pancakes Cookbook
365 Ultimate Pancake Recipes
Gotham Steel Pancake Maker With Double Sided Frying Pan
Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes with Nutella Recipe
Apple Pancakes with Cinnamon Recipe
Homemade Mini Pancakes Recipe
Sourdough Pancakes with Bananas and Blueberries Recipe