Cook Perfect Fluffy Pancakes With This Express Griddle
Old Fashioned Pancakes with Strawberries, Oranges, Pears and Raspberries Recipe
With this recipe for Old Fashioned Pancakes with Strawberries, Oranges, Pears, and Raspberries, you can enjoy a delicious and fruity twist on traditional pancakes. The fluffy pancakes are homemade and served with a colorful and nutritious fruit topping.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Grease a nonstick skillet with cooking spray or butter over medium heat.
- Pour the batter into the skillet using a 1/4 cup measuring cup.
- Cook until the top is bubble-covered and the edges are dry, then flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes on the other side.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve the pancakes with the sliced strawberries, orange segments, chopped pears, and raspberries on top.
Pancakes, Crepes, Waffles And French Toast
Presto Electric Pancake Griddle
Norpro Stuffed Pancake Pan
Keto Pancakes with Strawberries and Blueberries Recipe
Peanut Butter Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe
Rainbow Pancakes Recipe
Mini Pancakes with Star Fruit, Figs and Strawberries Recipe