Ideal for Making Large Batches of Pancakes, this 22 Inch Griddle Heats Evenly and Quickly
Cornmeal Pancakes with Blueberries and Strawberries Recipe
These fluffy cornmeal pancakes are studded with juicy blueberries and fresh strawberries and make an excellent breakfast treat.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, eggs, and melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in the blueberries and strawberries, if using.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter into the skillet.
- Cook until bubbles form on the pancake's surface, then flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve the pancakes warm, topped with more blueberries and strawberries.
Holstein Housewares 6-Section Pancake Maker
Wicked Good Pancakes
Pancake Batter Dispenser And Mixer With Blenderball
Pancakes, Crepes, Waffles And French Toast
Chocolate Hotcakes with Chocolate Chips Recipe
Mini Pancakes with Walnuts and Strawberry Jam Recipe
Banana Pancakes with Blueberries Recipe
Keto Pancakes with Strawberries and Blueberries Recipe