Make up to 6 Perfectly Round and Evenly Cooked Pancakes at the Same Time
Carrot Cake Pancakes with Oranges and Bananas Recipe
With this recipe, you can enjoy the delicious flavor of carrot cake in the form of pancakes. These pancakes are irresistible thanks to grated carrots, warm spices, and sweet raisins. For a tasty and nutritious breakfast, top them with fresh orange and banana slices.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the grated carrots to the dry ingredients.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the milk, egg, brown sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until well combined.
- Mix in the raisins.
- Warm a nonstick skillet over medium heat and spoon in about 1/4 cup of the batter.
- Cook for about 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Serve the pancakes topped with orange and banana slices.
Pancake Batter Dispenser And Mixer With Blenderball
Pancakes, Crepes, Waffles And French Toast
Presto Electric Pancake Griddle
Banana Pancakes with Blueberries Recipe
Keto Pancakes with Strawberries and Blueberries Recipe
Peanut Butter Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe
Rainbow Pancakes Recipe