72 Sweet And Savory Recipes For The Perfect Stack, Shipped Right to Your Door
Homemade Pancakes with Red Currants, Raspberries and Chocolate Syrup Recipe
Fresh red currants and raspberries infuse flavor into these homemade pancakes. The addition of chocolate syrup elevates them to new heights, making them the ideal breakfast or brunch treat.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, egg, and vegetable oil in a separate mixing bowl.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Fold in the raspberries and red currants.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- For each pancake, spoon 1/4 cup batter onto the pan.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the pancake's surface, then flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over the pancakes and serve.
Dash 8' Express Pancake Griddle
Stack Happy Cookbook
Holstein Housewares 6-Section Pancake Maker
Wicked Good Pancakes
Pancakes with Figs and Chocolate Recipe
Walnut and Raspberry Pancakes Recipe
Chocolate Hotcakes with Chocolate Chips Recipe
Mini Pancakes with Walnuts and Strawberry Jam Recipe