70 Flipping Delicious Flapjack Recipes For Breakfast, Dinner, And Dessert, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chocolate Syrup on Hotcakes with Blueberries Recipe
Begin your day with these fluffy hotcakes topped with decadent chocolate syrup and sweet blueberries. Ideal for a lazy Sunday breakfast or a special occasion breakfast.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, egg, and melted butter.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until they are just combined.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface of the batter in the skillet.
- Cook until the hotcakes are golden brown on the other side.
- Combine the blueberries, sugar, water, and cocoa powder in a small saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and continue to cook until the sugar dissolves and the blueberries burst.
- Remove from the heat and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Enjoy the hotcakes with the chocolate syrup.
Emoji Smiley Face Pancake Molds
The Pancakes Cookbook
365 Ultimate Pancake Recipes
Gotham Steel Pancake Maker With Double Sided Frying Pan
Old Fashioned Pancakes with Strawberries, Oranges, Pears and Raspberries Recipe
Cinnamon Pancakes with Syrup Recipe
Pancake Stack With Chocolate Syrup and Raspberries Recipe
Blueberry Pancakes with Jam Recipe