72 Sweet And Savory Recipes For The Perfect Stack, Shipped Right to Your Door
Gingerbread Pancakes with Sliced Bananas Recipe
These Gingerbread Pancakes are the ideal way to spice up your breakfast routine. The flavors of ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves combine to create a warm and cozy flavor that is ideal for chilly mornings. Sliced bananas add a touch of sweetness and a delicious texture contrast.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Whisk together the milk, molasses, egg, and melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface, about 2-3 minutes, with 1/4 cup batter in the skillet.
- Cook until the other side is golden brown, about 1-2 minutes more.
- Rep with the remaining batter.
- Top the pancakes with sliced bananas.
The Big Pancake Cookbook
Dash 8' Express Pancake Griddle
Stack Happy Cookbook
Holstein Housewares 6-Section Pancake Maker
Buttermilk Pancakes with Bacon, Blueberries and Maple Syrup Recipe
Pancakes with Figs and Chocolate Recipe
Walnut and Raspberry Pancakes Recipe
Chocolate Hotcakes with Chocolate Chips Recipe