Ensures Smooth and Even Distribution of Your Pancake Batter Onto Your Griddle or Pan
Fluffy Pancakes with Strawberry Syrup Recipe
These fluffy pancakes are ideal for a weekend brunch. They're simple to make and topped with a sweet strawberry syrup that elevates them to new heights.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Whisk together the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Warm a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium-high heat.
- Pour the pancake batter onto the pan or griddle using a 1/4 cup measure.
- Cook until bubbles form on the pancake's surface, then flip and cook for another minute, or until golden brown.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the sliced strawberries and maple syrup while the pancakes are cooking.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the strawberries are soft and the syrup is warm.
- Top the pancakes with the strawberry syrup.
365 Ultimate Pancake Recipes
Gotham Steel Pancake Maker With Double Sided Frying Pan
The Big Pancake Cookbook
Dash 8' Express Pancake Griddle
Pancake Stack With Chocolate Syrup and Raspberries Recipe
Blueberry Pancakes with Jam Recipe
Buttermilk Pancakes with Bacon, Blueberries and Maple Syrup Recipe
Pancakes with Figs and Chocolate Recipe