72 Sweet And Savory Recipes For The Perfect Stack, Shipped Right to Your Door
Oatmeal Pancakes with Blueberries and Chocolate Syrup Recipe
For an indulgent breakfast treat, top these hearty oatmeal pancakes with juicy blueberries and drizzle with rich chocolate syrup.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine rolled oats and milk.
- Allow for 5 minutes to soften the oats.
- Incorporate the egg and vegetable oil until well combined.
- Whisk together all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Stir in the dry ingredients until just combined with the oat mixture.
- Blueberries should be folded in.
- Over medium-high heat, heat a nonstick griddle or skillet.
- Using a 1/4-cup measuring cup, scoop batter onto griddle.
- Cook until surface bubbles form, then flip and cook until golden brown on the other side.
- Serve immediately with a drizzle of chocolate syrup on top.
Wicked Good Pancakes
Pancake Batter Dispenser And Mixer With Blenderball
Pancakes, Crepes, Waffles And French Toast
Presto Electric Pancake Griddle
Matcha Pancakes Recipe
Gingerbread Pancakes with Sliced Bananas Recipe
Homemade Pancakes with Red Currants, Raspberries and Chocolate Syrup Recipe
Peanut Butter and Blueberry Pancakes Recipe