Insanely Delicious Savory And Sweet Pancake Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Buckwheat Pancakes with Hazelnuts Recipe
Buckwheat Pancakes with Hazelnuts are a delicious and nutritious twist on traditional pancakes. They're dairy-free, gluten-free, and high in protein and fiber. The addition of chopped hazelnuts gives the pancakes a nice crunch and nutty flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat a nonstick skillet on medium heat.
- Combine the buckwheat flour, hazelnuts, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the maple syrup, almond milk, and egg.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until they are just combined.
- Cooking spray should be used to grease the preheated pan.
- Pour the batter into the pan with a 1/4 cup measure.
- Cook until the surface of the pancake is bubbly and the edges begin to dry, then flip and cook for another minute or two until the pancake is cooked through.
- Rep with the remaining batter.
- If desired, serve warm with maple syrup and additional chopped hazelnuts.
Norpro Stuffed Pancake Pan
Pancakes Make People Happy
Emoji Smiley Face Pancake Molds
The Pancakes Cookbook
Mini Cherry Pancakes Recipe
Carrot Cake Pancakes with Oranges and Bananas Recipe
Old Fashioned Pancakes with Strawberries, Oranges, Pears and Raspberries Recipe
Cinnamon Pancakes with Syrup Recipe