Insanely Delicious Savory And Sweet Pancake Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Buckwheat Dessert Pancakes with Berries and Chocolate Syrup Recipe
These buckwheat dessert pancakes are a tasty spin on traditional pancakes. Buckwheat flour adds a nutty flavor and a heartier texture, while mixed berries and chocolate syrup add a sweet and decadent touch.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together the buckwheat flour, all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg, milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until they are just combined.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of the batter onto the skillet for each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface and the edges begin to dry, then flip and cook until the other side is golden brown.
- To make the chocolate syrup, melt together the chocolate chips and heavy cream in a double boiler or microwave until smooth.
- Serve the pancakes with a drizzle of chocolate syrup and mixed berries on top.
Presto Electric Pancake Griddle
Norpro Stuffed Pancake Pan
Pancakes Make People Happy
Peanut Butter and Blueberry Pancakes Recipe
Cornmeal Pancakes with Blueberries and Strawberries Recipe
Mini Cherry Pancakes Recipe
Carrot Cake Pancakes with Oranges and Bananas Recipe