70 Flipping Delicious Flapjack Recipes For Breakfast, Dinner, And Dessert, Shipped Right to Your Door
Blueberry Chocolate Pancakes Recipe
Blueberry Chocolate Pancakes are a delicious sweet breakfast treat. Fresh blueberries and chocolate chips in fluffy pancakes are a match made in heaven.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the milk, egg, and melted butter.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until they are just combined.
- Incorporate the blueberries and chocolate chips.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- For each pancake, pour 1/4 cup batter into the skillet.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the pancake's surface, then flip and cook until golden brown.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- If desired, top with maple syrup, extra blueberries, and chocolate chips.
Pancakes, Crepes, Waffles And French Toast
Presto Electric Pancake Griddle
Norpro Stuffed Pancake Pan
Homemade Pancakes with Red Currants, Raspberries and Chocolate Syrup Recipe
Peanut Butter and Blueberry Pancakes Recipe
Cornmeal Pancakes with Blueberries and Strawberries Recipe
Mini Cherry Pancakes Recipe