72 Sweet And Savory Recipes For The Perfect Stack, Shipped Right to Your Door
Maple Syrup Pancakes with Bananas and Walnuts Recipe
With the addition of sliced bananas and chopped walnuts, these maple syrup pancakes are fluffy, golden brown, and delicious. This recipe is ideal for a weekend brunch or a special breakfast treat.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, egg, melted butter, and maple syrup.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Over medium heat, heat a nonstick skillet or griddle.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto the skillet or griddle for each pancake.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the tops of the pancakes are bubbly and the edges are set.
- Cook until the other side is golden brown, about 1-2 minutes more.
- Top the pancakes with sliced bananas, chopped walnuts, and extra maple syrup, if desired.
Stack Happy Cookbook
Holstein Housewares 6-Section Pancake Maker
Wicked Good Pancakes
Pancake Batter Dispenser And Mixer With Blenderball
Banana Spinach Pancakes Recipe
Fluffy Pancakes with Strawberry Syrup Recipe
Matcha Pancakes Recipe
Gingerbread Pancakes with Sliced Bananas Recipe