Ideal for Making Large Batches of Pancakes, this 22 Inch Griddle Heats Evenly and Quickly
Flapjacks with Blueberries, Strawberries and Whipped Cream Recipe
These flapjacks combine the sweetness of blueberries and strawberries with the creamy texture of whipped cream for a delicious breakfast treat. They're simple to make and ideal for a lazy weekend morning.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the milk, egg, and melted butter.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in the blueberries and strawberries, if using.
- Scoop the batter onto the griddle or skillet using a 1/4-cup measure.
- Cook until the edges begin to dry and the surface is bubble-covered, then flip and cook until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with whipped cream on top.
Holstein Housewares 6-Section Pancake Maker
Wicked Good Pancakes
Pancake Batter Dispenser And Mixer With Blenderball
Pancakes, Crepes, Waffles And French Toast
Fluffy Pancakes with Strawberry Syrup Recipe
Matcha Pancakes Recipe
Gingerbread Pancakes with Sliced Bananas Recipe
Homemade Pancakes with Red Currants, Raspberries and Chocolate Syrup Recipe