Discover a Year's Worth of Pancake Recipes to Start Your Day Off Right, Shipped Right to Your Door
Almond Flour Pancakes Garnished with Blueberries Recipe
These fluffy and delicious pancakes are made with almond flour and coconut flour, making them a gluten-free and healthy option. Blueberries provide a sweet and tangy burst of flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Whisk together the eggs, almond milk, honey, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until well combined.
- Blueberries should be folded in.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Scoop batter onto the pan with a 1/4 cup measure.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes, or until the edges are firm and the surface is bubbly.
- Cook for another minute on the other side.
- Rep with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes warm with extra blueberries on top.
Gotham Steel Pancake Maker With Double Sided Frying Pan
The Big Pancake Cookbook
Dash 8' Express Pancake Griddle
Stack Happy Cookbook
Buckwheat Pancakes with Hazelnuts Recipe
Ricotta Banana Pancakes with Strawberries and Nutella Recipe
Chocolate Syrup on Hotcakes with Blueberries Recipe
Banana Spinach Pancakes Recipe