Ensures Smooth and Even Distribution of Your Pancake Batter Onto Your Griddle or Pan
Pancakes with Bananas and Chocolate Recipe
These fluffy pancakes make an excellent breakfast treat. They are irresistible due to the combination of sweet bananas and rich chocolate chips.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Whisk together the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients together until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and mashed banana.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Scoop 1/4 cup batter onto the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles form on the surface.
- Cook for another minute, or until golden brown on the other side.
- Rep with the remaining batter.
- If desired, top with more sliced banana and chocolate chips.
Dash 8' Express Pancake Griddle
Stack Happy Cookbook
Holstein Housewares 6-Section Pancake Maker
Wicked Good Pancakes
Chocolate Syrup on Hotcakes with Blueberries Recipe
Banana Spinach Pancakes Recipe
Fluffy Pancakes with Strawberry Syrup Recipe
Matcha Pancakes Recipe