The Ultimate Collection of Delicious and Easy-To-Make Pancake Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Pancakes with Yogurt and Blueberries Recipe
These pancakes are flavored with yogurt for tang and blueberries for sweetness. They're ideal for a leisurely Sunday brunch or a quick weekday breakfast.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Whisk together the yogurt, milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Incorporate the blueberries.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- For each pancake, spoon 1/4 cup batter onto the pan.
- Cook until surface bubbles form, then flip and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- If desired, top with additional blueberries and yogurt.
Pancakes, Crepes, Waffles And French Toast
Presto Electric Pancake Griddle
Norpro Stuffed Pancake Pan
Pancakes with Bananas and Chocolate Recipe
Maple Syrup Pancakes with Bananas and Walnuts Recipe
Flapjacks with Blueberries, Strawberries and Whipped Cream Recipe
Oatmeal Pancakes with Blueberries and Chocolate Syrup Recipe