70 Flipping Delicious Flapjack Recipes For Breakfast, Dinner, And Dessert, Shipped Right to Your Door
Matcha Pancakes with Strawberries and Cream Recipe
Enjoy the distinct matcha flavor in these delectable pancakes. They are ideal for breakfast or brunch when topped with fresh strawberries and whipped cream.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and matcha powder in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, egg, and melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Warm a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Scoop the batter onto the pan with a 1/4 cup measure and cook until bubbles appear on the surface and the edges begin to dry.
- Cook for another minute, or until the pancake is cooked through.
- Rep with the remaining batter.
- Whip the heavy cream and powdered sugar together in a small mixing bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Serve the pancakes with sliced strawberries and whipped cream on top.
Norpro Stuffed Pancake Pan
Pancakes Make People Happy
Emoji Smiley Face Pancake Molds
The Pancakes Cookbook
Oatmeal Pancakes with Blueberries and Chocolate Syrup Recipe
Mini Hotcakes with Raspberries and Powdered Sugar Recipe
Blueberry Chocolate Pancakes Recipe
Buckwheat Dessert Pancakes with Berries and Chocolate Syrup Recipe