Includes 4 Molds in Different Emoji Designs
Butter Pancakes with Poached Eggs Recipe
Enjoy these fluffy butter pancakes topped with perfectly poached eggs for a delicious breakfast or brunch.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the mixture and add the milk, egg, and melted butter.
- Blend until smooth.
- Over medium-high heat, heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the hot griddle, about 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Cook until both sides of the pancakes are golden brown.
- Fill a large saucepan with 2 to 3 inches of water and bring to a simmer while the pancakes are cooking.
- To the water, add vinegar and salt.
- One at a time, crack eggs into a small bowl or ramekin.
- Slide each egg into the simmering water with care.
- Cook for 4 minutes, or until the whites are set but the yolks are runny.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the poached eggs from the water.
- Serve the pancakes hot, with a poached egg on top.
Pancakes Make People Happy
Emoji Smiley Face Pancake Molds
The Pancakes Cookbook
365 Ultimate Pancake Recipes
Mini Hotcakes with Raspberries and Powdered Sugar Recipe
Blueberry Chocolate Pancakes Recipe
Buckwheat Dessert Pancakes with Berries and Chocolate Syrup Recipe
Pancakes with Blackberries, Strawberries, Figs and Powdered Sugar Recipe