Irresistible Pancake and Breakfast Recipes From The Griddle, Shipped Right to Your Door
Pancakes with Syrup, Almonds, Blackberries and Red Currants Recipe
These fluffy pancakes are topped with a variety of sweet and tangy toppings, making them an ideal breakfast or brunch treat.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Whisk together the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Overmixing will result in a lumpy batter.
- Over medium-high heat, heat a nonstick skillet or griddle.
- Cooking spray or butter should be used to grease the pan.
- Pour the batter into the skillet using a 1/4 cup measure.
- Cook until the edges of the pancake begin to dry and bubbles form on the surface, about 2-3 minutes.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes on the other side after flipping.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve the pancakes with sliced almonds, blackberries, red currants, and syrup on top.
The Pancakes Cookbook
365 Ultimate Pancake Recipes
Gotham Steel Pancake Maker With Double Sided Frying Pan
The Big Pancake Cookbook
Buckwheat Dessert Pancakes with Berries and Chocolate Syrup Recipe
Pancakes with Blackberries, Strawberries, Figs and Powdered Sugar Recipe
Buckwheat Pancakes with Hazelnuts Recipe
Ricotta Banana Pancakes with Strawberries and Nutella Recipe