70 Flipping Delicious Flapjack Recipes For Breakfast, Dinner, And Dessert, Shipped Right to Your Door
Fluffy Pancakes with Mixed Berries and Butter Recipe
These fluffy pancakes make an excellent breakfast treat, especially when topped with a mixture of sweet and tart mixed berries and a dollop of butter. They're simple to make and always a hit with both kids and adults.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Whisk together the milk, egg, and melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Whisk together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium-high heat.
- Pour the pancake batter onto the pan using a 1/4 cup measure.
- Cook the pancake until bubbles appear on the surface, then flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve the pancakes hot, with fresh berries and a pat of butter on top.
365 Ultimate Pancake Recipes
Gotham Steel Pancake Maker With Double Sided Frying Pan
The Big Pancake Cookbook
Dash 8' Express Pancake Griddle
Pancakes with Blackberries, Strawberries, Figs and Powdered Sugar Recipe
Buckwheat Pancakes with Hazelnuts Recipe
Ricotta Banana Pancakes with Strawberries and Nutella Recipe
Chocolate Syrup on Hotcakes with Blueberries Recipe