Includes 4 Molds in Different Emoji Designs
Homemade Pancakes With Strawberries, Blueberries and Syrup Recipe
These fluffy and delicious homemade pancakes have the added sweetness of fresh strawberries and blueberries. For a delicious breakfast or brunch treat, drizzle with maple syrup.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg and milk.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and stir until smooth.
- Fold in the blueberries and strawberries.
- Warm a nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- For each pancake, spoon about 1/4 cup batter onto the pan.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface of the pancakes, then flip and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- If desired, top with maple syrup and additional berries.
Pancake Batter Dispenser And Mixer With Blenderball
Pancakes, Crepes, Waffles And French Toast
Presto Electric Pancake Griddle
Mini Pancakes with Cherries and Gooseberries Recipe
Pancakes with Bananas and Chocolate Recipe
Maple Syrup Pancakes with Bananas and Walnuts Recipe
Flapjacks with Blueberries, Strawberries and Whipped Cream Recipe