Ideal for Making Large Batches of Pancakes, this 22 Inch Griddle Heats Evenly and Quickly
Chickpea Pancakes with Bananas Recipe
These vegan and gluten-free chickpea pancakes with bananas make a nutritious and tasty breakfast or snack. They are simple to make and only require a few ingredients.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a bowl, mash the ripe banana.
- In a mixing bowl, combine chickpea flour, water, maple syrup, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Whisk together the ingredients until the batter is smooth.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet.
- Spread 1/4 cup of batter evenly across the skillet.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the edges are dry and bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake.
- Cook for another minute after flipping the pancake.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve immediately with sliced bananas on top.
Presto Electric Pancake Griddle
Norpro Stuffed Pancake Pan
Pancakes Make People Happy
Maple Syrup Pancakes with Bananas and Walnuts Recipe
Flapjacks with Blueberries, Strawberries and Whipped Cream Recipe
Oatmeal Pancakes with Blueberries and Chocolate Syrup Recipe
Mini Hotcakes with Raspberries and Powdered Sugar Recipe